every key is the ESC

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

INFP

i have repeatedly tested as an INFP - definition here. everyone please check out this article. it explains more about me and my bizarro behaviors than i will ever be able to write myself. favorite quotes:

Extroverts have little or no grasp of introversion. They assume that company, especially their own, is always welcome. They cannot imagine why someone would need to be alone; indeed, they often take umbrage at the suggestion. As often as I have tried to explain the matter to extroverts, I have never sensed that any of them really understood. They listen for a moment and then go back to barking and yipping.

The worst of it is that extroverts have no idea of the torment they put us through. Sometimes, as we gasp for air amid the fog of their 98-percent-content-free talk, we wonder if extroverts even bother to listen to themselves... We can only dream that someday... it will not be impolite to say "I'm an introvert. You are a wonderful person and I like you. But now please shush."


0 comments:







Blog Archive